Worbla's Pearly Art - XS (37.5x25cm)
Worbla’s® Pearly Art, another fantastic creative material from Cast4Art and just as all the products of the Worbla’s® Art Series it is solvent-free produced and to proceed with no hazardous substances inside.
WPA is extremely fine and provides excellent modelling features as well, generating very smooth and highly detailed pieces. In addition, even after hardening it stays surprisingly flexible.
Like all of Worbla's® products, Pearly Art is also activated by heat (approx. 80-90 °C) and can be re-activated as many times as you would like. All leftovers of Pearly Art can be re-used for detailing or small pieces, so any waste can almost be totally avoided.
Worbla’s® Pearly Art contains strong heat activated glue which means it sticks very well to itself and to other materials if treated properly.
Combine Worbla’s® Pearly Art with our high-density foam to create ornate, flat and smooth surfaces. Because of its light colour it is very suitable for outlining later working steps.
All kind of colours such as acrylics or spray paints can be used for painting the Worbla’s® Pearly Art. Because of it is that smooth sometimes it might be a good idea using a kind of primer like a plastic primer before painting.
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as wanted to (approx. 80-90°C)
- It contains extra heat-activated glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented white
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure to the heat
- Simple, safe and clean handling, also for beginners
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Outstanding modelling features
- Surface provides good adherence for all colours, varnishes, glues and more
- All leftover can be re-used and the product can be stored under normal conditions (dry; room temperature) for months